The Bartow History Museum welcomes your volunteering spirit!
If you love doing research or looking at old photographs or learning more about the county in which you live, please consider joining our dedicated group of volunteers at The Bartow History Museum.
A variety of opportunities exist for volunteers at the museum. We can always use help in the following areas …
- Program Assistants
- Archives Assistants
- Guest Services
Being a volunteer brings numerous benefits including …
- Free museum admission
- A discount in the museum gift shop
- Receive the Museum’s quarterly newsletter, Recollections
- Special appreciation lunch
Please contact Sandy Moore by phone at 770-382-3818 x 6283 or by email at email@example.com if you are interested in becoming a Volunteer
Junior Volunteer Program:
Junior Volunteers are essential to our educational programs.
Being a Junior Volunteer brings numerous rewards including …
- Gain volunteer hours for extracurricular requirements (ex: scholarship programs, scout programs, school leadership and cadette programs, etc.).
- A volunteer name badge that allows you free access to the museum. Your badge must be displayed upon entering the museum and worn at all times while on duty.
- A 10% discount in museum Gift Shop.
- Member prices to any Bartow History Museum programs and events, other than those limited to certain membership levels.
- Opportunities to gain skills and improve your knowledge of education and history.
- Opportunities to meet new friends.
- Free admission to Tellus and the Booth Western Art Museum.
Please contact Jean Howington by phone at 770-382-3818 x 6288 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in becoming a Junior Volunteer.