Field Trips are an excellent opportunity to expand the learning experience outside the classroom. In conjunction with The Grand Theatre and Booth Western Art Museum, we offer a variety of fun and engaging programs to meet your instructional needs. A field trip can be combined with a visit to the Bartow History Museum gift shop. The gift shop offers a variety of educational materials and souvenirs. Click here to see a list of examples. With advance notice, a free lunch space can be reserved for groups wishing to bring a sack lunch. A catered lunch is available upon advance request.
- World War I and the Great Depression – Fifth Grade
Bartow History Museum and The Grand Theatre
- Hello Mr. Conductor! – Pre-kindergarten and Kindergarten
- Map Happenings! – First Grade
- European Explorers and American Indian Cultures – Third Grade
- Freedom 101 – Fourth Grade
- Homefront, Battlefront – Fifth Grade
Bartow History Museum and the Booth Western Art Museum
- Cherokee Culture from East to West – Second Grade
- Civil War: The Union Dissolved – Fourth and Eighth Grade
Below is the 2019 – 2020 program guide. Simply click on it to open the guide and begin looking at the programs.