Welcome to Bartow History Museum. The museum, located at 4 East Church Street in downtown Cartersville, Georgia, documents the history of northwest Georgia’s Bartow County, spanning more than 200 years since the Cherokee were the area’s primary residents. Artifacts, photographs, documents, and a variety of interactive permanent exhibits tell the story of settlement, Cherokee life and removal, Civil War strife, and lifestyles of years past. The museum also provides a variety of educational opportunities for adults, children, families, and school groups. Also available is an extensive archives and research library containing photographs, documents, newspapers, rare books, genealogy records, oral history interviews, and more. Bartow History Museum, known as the Bartow History Center until 2009, looks forward to your visit soon.
- September 13, 2014 10:00 amGirl Scouts: Junior Jewelers
- September 17, 2014 12:00 pmLunch & Learn
- September 20, 2014 6:30 amHistoric 5K
- September 25, 2014 7:00 pmEvening Lecture
- September 27, 2014 5:00 pmAn Evening at Oak Hill